Small and middle-sized enterprises in Rhineland-Palatinate watch out: don’t miss the Kick-off-Event of Mittelstand-Digital Zentrums Kaiserslautern (MDZ-KL) on14th October 2021! Only those who invest in their future right now will be able to be competitive in the long-term. The official kick-off will be held as a hybrid event via live-stream. The MDZ –KL will present its varied support services like the online learning management system LEA, the readiness check and many more. Representatives from politics, economy and sciences will discuss new innovation topics such as sharing economy, sustainability and artificial intelligence, in which the MDZ-Kl will provide services as well. You are cordially invited to follow the live-stream and get to know how the MDZ-KL will support SMEs in their efforts to manage the challenges of digital transformation.
- Short Welcoming Speech (Volker Wissing, general secretary FPD, former minister of economic affairs, RLP)
- Presentation of MDZ-KL Services by Head of MDZ-KL Jonas Metzger
- Keynote “Future Production” by Prof. Dr. Martin Ruskowski, Chairman of SmartFactoryKL
- A Company reports from practical experience: “Blockchain technology and SMEs”, Markus Jostock, ARXUM GmbH, Kaiserslautern
- Panel Discussion
- Stefanie Nauel (Ministry of economic affairs, Rheinland-Pfalz)
- Harald Schmillen (Business Development in County Neuwied GmbH)
- Markus Jostock (ARXUM GmbH)
- Prof. Dr. Peter Fettke (DFKI Saarbrücken, Institute for Information Systems)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jens C. Göbel (TU KL, Lehrstuhl für Virtuelle Produktentwicklung)
- Jonas Metzger (Mittelstand-Digital Zentrum Kaiserslautern)
- Conclusion of the event and subsequent opportunity for virtual networking
“We are very pleased to support SMEs in RLP in the future as Mittelstand –Digital Zentrum KL. With our varied set of topics, which also includes new trends such as sustainability and sharing economy, we want to improve the innovative capacity of small and medium-sized businesses in Rhineland-Palatinate. It is our aspiration to become the trusty partner for all matters regarding a holistic approach to digital transformation – individually adapted to the specific readiness level of each business”, says Jonas Metzger, head of MDZ-KL.
Click here to register for the kick-off event: